Now there's my buddy Possum! So cool! And my other buddies of course. I love the picture. Thank's for sticking that in for me. I love it. I miss the dogs.
We may just need to visit the animal shelter and rescue a 2 or 3 year old puppy for a companion.Chuck heard me say that today and shook his head in the opposite direction needed.Love ya all. Happened been on here since I came back.Once I get moving again you might be sorry.Hey please everyone go ahead and leave comments on the picture of Tom and I there in Kentucky.I seem to have problems doing with that picture on my blog for the moment.When you see it on my blog then it will be back where I would like it.
5 Comments:
Hey Red,
Glad to see you're blogging. I'm glad for the easy way to stay in touch a little better! Hope you all are well.
Your Crooked Pine Kin
By
Montana Sherry C, at December 15, 2004 at 8:41 PM
Now there's my buddy Possum! So cool! And my other buddies of course. I love the picture. Thank's for sticking that in for me. I love it. I miss the dogs.
By
"Dat Wascally Wabbit", at December 15, 2004 at 11:09 PM
Ruth Ann enjoyed "the puppies" I wonder how she is living without them. I hope to hear from her and eagle eye di soon.
By
Kentucky Red Squirrel, at December 17, 2004 at 12:32 AM
We may just need to visit the animal shelter and rescue a 2 or 3 year old puppy for a companion.Chuck heard me say that today and shook his head in the opposite direction needed.Love ya all. Happened been on here since I came back.Once I get moving again you might be sorry.Hey please everyone go ahead and leave comments on the picture of Tom and I there in Kentucky.I seem to have problems doing with that picture on my blog for the moment.When you see it on my blog then it will be back where I would like it.
By
Eagle-eye Di, at December 25, 2004 at 7:33 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Eagle-eye Di, at December 25, 2004 at 7:34 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home